• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Yobbos on the train

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yobbos on the train

Took the train from Christchurch to Soton on Sunday afternoon.

Couldn't believe this group of yobs who got on just after me.

They were out in the area between the two carriages shouting obscenities at people, throwing missiles and just generally being obnoxious.

One of them even urinated out of the window.

I got fed up with this so I identified the ringleader and kicked him in the bollocks. I then tore them off a strip something rotten.

They scuttled away to the other end of the train. Went back to my seat which was in a group of 4 and the bloke who had been sat there promptly got up and moved to another seat.

It's no wonder these scumbags get away with this behaviour when people are so gutless. I reported the incident to the transport police but they were more concerned with the fact I had taken matters into my own hands than going after these hooligans.

Originally posted by jacquiw View Post
    Went back to my seat which was in a group of 4 and the bloke who had been sat there promptly got up and moved to another seat.
    Was he too clutching his bollox by any chance?

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Jacquiw is mostly harmless???

Is she ****.
      ‎"See, you think I give a tulip. Wrong. In fact, while you talk, I'm thinking; How can I give less of a tulip? That's why I look interested."

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

Is she ****.

Comment

Originally posted by Moscow Mule View Post

Is she ****.
          I always thought it was an Elite reference
          Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

I got fed up with this so I identified the ringleader and kicked him in the bollocks.
            You assaulted someone you suspected to be possibly be a possible ring leader? Human Rights!!

Having said that, I was stuck on Wellington Street in Leeds this morrow, big jam, and I noticed a taxi driver wanted to turn right across me. So I did the decent thing and blocked him. However I seriously overestimated the length of the old Alfa 166 bonnet and the bastard squeezed out.

He gave me loads of verbals about parking (dunno why) and not letting him out and it being a box junction (it wasn't) and I wound my window down and said;

"I don't let Taxi drivers out, I don't like them"

And wound up. I was my moment, though I spoiled it by adding a finger and upsetting the missus, so that's cost me.

Comment

Originally posted by stek View Post
              "I don't let Taxi drivers out, I don't like them"

Good form, a man after my own heart. Arrogant tosspots deserve all they get!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
                I always thought it was an Elite reference
                mostly harmless was Hitchhikers GuideToTheGalaxy

the first entry was Harmless
                which pissed off Arthur Dent, considering the vast culture of humanity
                so Ford Prefect was able to mollify him
                because Fords research led to an update
                Mostly Harmless

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Yob on yob solves nothing but stir the pot.

The disappointment I would have caused my parents by leaking out of a train window, if caught, would have had a bearing down upon me like no other, especially that from my father.

You're experience is not the beginning but the process of failings from a generation gone by and our society's misunderstanding of how to deal with the result.
                  "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Took the train from Christchurch to Soton on Sunday afternoon.

Couldn't believe this group of yobs who got on just after me.

They were out in the area between the two carriages shouting obscenities at people, throwing missiles and just generally being obnoxious.

One of them even urinated out of the window.

I got fed up with this so I identified the ringleader and kicked him in the bollocks. I then tore them off a strip something rotten.

They scuttled away to the other end of the train. Went back to my seat which was in a group of 4 and the bloke who had been sat there promptly got up and moved to another seat.

It's no wonder these scumbags get away with this behaviour when people are so gutless. I reported the incident to the transport police but they were more concerned with the fact I had taken matters into my own hands than going after these hooligans.

Nice job, these yobs need to be taught a lesson.

Comment

Working...
                    X