• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Covert Operations

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Covert Operations

The Team:

Myself and four other Rotarian prospects bedecked in nothing but leather aprons.

The location:

A disused office block above Arthur Leach's greengrocer in Bath. Each signaller to be installed in the recess of a floor length window thus giving the observer a full view of the participant.

The mission:

Using a Rotarian form of semaphore, the performance of a synchronized sequence of apron lifting which will spell out the phrase "Michael Caine's roast potatoes" to the occupants of the top deck of the 203 bus as it processes past the building on its journey up the Wells Road to the Flat Badger.

The target:

Lt Col. Ashton Wickett who will be scrutinising our performance from the upper deck.

Mission objective:

Not to get arrested.

A full debriefing will follow in due course

Nurse!

He's out of bed again.

Comment

Your mockery of the Rotary Club is an insult to the good works they perform.

0/10

Comment

Please stop.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          Please stop.
          I think he's stopped.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Gricerboy's last post

I agree he was a twat but his last effort is the only one I found remotely amusing. So, as a tribute, here it is back in General:

The Team:

Myself and four other Rotarian prospects bedecked in nothing but leather aprons.

The location:

A disused office block above Arthur Leach's greengrocer in Bath. Each signaller to be installed in the recess of a floor length window thus giving the observer a full view of the participant.

The mission:

Using a Rotarian form of semaphore, the performance of a synchronized sequence of apron lifting which will spell out the phrase "Michael Caine's roast potatoes" to the occupants of the top deck of the 203 bus as it processes past the building on its journey up the Wells Road to the Flat Badger.

The target:

Lt Col. Ashton Wickett who will be scrutinising our performance from the upper deck.

Mission objective:

Not to get arrested.

A full debriefing will follow in due course

Comment

You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later.
              Originally posted by MaryPoppins
              I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
              Originally posted by vetran
              Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Did he get banned in the end?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  Did he get banned in the end?
                  No, he had a hissy fit and ran for the hills.

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
                    No, he had a hissy fit and ran for the hills.
                    He'll be back.

Comment

Working...
                    X