• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Soros closes out gold longs

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Soros closes out gold longs

Soros dumped most gold in Q1, Paulson stays put | Reuters

(Reuters) - Billionaire financier George Soros, who called gold "the ultimate bubble," dumped almost his entire $800 million stake in bullion in the first quarter, well before a commodities slump blamed partly on reports he was liquidating his holdings.
    Time to look for some golden shorts?
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
    Time to look for some golden shorts?
    Get into cotton. Nice white M&S boxers.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Get into cotton. Nice white M&S boxers.
      Not according to Paxman
      Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Billionaire financier George Soros, who called gold "the ultimate bubble," dumped almost his entire $800 million stake in bullion in the first quarter
        Gordon Brown was years ahead of his time...
        Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by amcdonald View Post
          Not according to Paxman
          Paxman complained about a lack of support, which tells me that he prefers briefs and he has trouble filling them.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I've just looked into my shorts and and I'm curerntly long on the Dong.

HTH

Comment

Working...
            X