• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I Quit

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I Quit

I'm sure you'll all be delighted to hear that I've finally got the message and, after a 15 month hiatus, will be returning to Shout99.

Yesterday I received an infraction for my I hate Arrive Trains West thread. It was insinuated that I was insulting another board member. Funny that, I've received no end of insults from a number of board members but I suspect they are never chastised.

Then, this morning, my latest report on my Rotarian antics was moved to Light Relief while ATW's London BLT thread remains in general.

To all those who have left me such side splitting negative rep, I hope you meet JacquiW on a dark night.

To those of you who have enjoyed my contributions (I won't embarrass you but you know who you are) thanks for the kind messages and I wish you all the best for the future.

Regards,

Nigel Blenkinsop

Bye Threaded.

Expecting a dalek to post now.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
      Bye Threaded.

Expecting a dalek to post now.
      WMFS

Comment

Originally posted by gricerboy View Post
        I'm sure you'll all be delighted to hear that I've finally got the message and, after a 15 month hiatus, will be returning to Shout99.
        Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out. For what it's worth, you really are a sad, sad little man to come onto a public internet forum and make up a complete fantasy world. Is your real life really that sad and uninteresting that you get your little thrills out of the complete garbage you spout?

I hope your next sh1t's a hedgehog.

"I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out. For what it's worth, you really are a sad, sad little man to come onto a public internet forum and make up a complete fantasy world. Is your real life really that sad and uninteresting that you get your little thrills out of the complete garbage you spout? I hope your next sh1t's a hedgehog.

Comment

Gricer isn't threaded.

I would guess that mental army bloke that married that bird called Helen or maybe Lucifer Box.

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
              Good riddance, don't let the door hit you on the way out. For what it's worth, you really are a sad, sad little man to come onto a public internet forum and make up a complete fantasy world. Is your real life really that sad and uninteresting that you get your little thrills out of the complete garbage you spout?

I hope your next sh1t's a hedgehog.
              WTF?!

Anyway, bye Gricer
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Gricer isn't threaded.

I would guess that mental army bloke that married that bird called Helen or maybe Lucifer Box.
                Was he a Spartan?

Comment

In my opinion you have been pushing it since you arrived, and always intended to go back to Shout99.

Maybe we will see you on holiday sometime.
                  Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                    Gricer isn't threaded.

I would guess that mental army bloke that married that bird called Helen ...
                    Menelaus?

Comment

Working...
                    X