• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

"Five years experience of JQuery"

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

"Five years experience of JQuery"

Meanwhile, over at the source code repository: JQuery 1.0, August 31, 2006

I'm sure Bob will have the necessary.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Pah,

You have to include the pre pre Alpha in your "X years experience".

Everyone knows that.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
        Meanwhile, over at the source code repository: JQuery 1.0, August 31, 2006
        Another example of pedantic logic. Do you wonder why you struggle to get work?
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          Another example of pedantic logic. Do you wonder why you struggle to get work?
          What makes you think that?

Comment

What makes you think that?
            The former or the latter?

Comment

Anyone who uses a browsers probably has five years experience of JQuery

Now five years experience using JQuery developing websites would be a different matter
              Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                The former or the latter?
                Either really. The logic is not pedantic: attention to detail and technical precision are essential skills if one is to be a competent software developer. One of the reasons I don't struggle to get work is because I have such skills.

Comment

Either really. The logic is not pedantic: attention to detail and technical precision are essential skills if one is to be a competent software developer. One of the reasons I don't struggle to get work is because I have such skills.
                  Oh f**k off!

Comment

People might say they have 5 years experience but my money is on it being the same 6 months experience ten times over.
                    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Working...
                    X