• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Police "baffled"?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Police "baffled"?

Lower body discovery 'suspicious'

Do you really think so?

Elementary my Dear Expat.

Life got a tad too much for the the Poor chap and he simply lost his head.

Alf Holmes
    Last edited by AlfredJPruffock; 21 March 2006, 17:50.

Comment

No change there then

Most of them, couldn't find their own arse with both hands and a map.
      Why not?

Comment

Could have been natural causes.
        Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

Rubbish, it's just a flesh wound

Originally posted by VectraMan
          Could have been natural causes.

Come back and fight you bastard.....
          Why not?

Comment

A tiger? In Africa?

Probably just a virus.
            Will work inside IR35. Or for food.

Comment

"They found the lower half of a white male body, which was clothed and had one shoe missing. Police are treating the death as suspicious."

Blimey I know most of the country is going to the dogs, but dont you think finding someone cut in half would be worth more than 'mmmm..... theres something a bit odd about this.....'

They'll probably charge those responsible with 'theft of a shoe'.
              Vieze Oude Man

Comment

Originally posted by mcquiggd
                Blimey I know most of the country is going to the dogs, but dont you think finding someone cut in half would be worth more than 'mmmm..... theres something a bit odd about this.....'
                I hear that some of the latest ticket barriers on the London underground are somewhat unforgiving.

You've come right out the other side of the forest of irony and ended up in the desert of wrong.

Comment

The perfect crime, the murderrer is obviously head and shoulders above the police

Comment

Police "baffled"? - Not difficult

If it ain't homo or racial abuse these f vc k wit ts don't have a clue.

Have you watched your local PC burn yet ? there isn't any justice anymore.

Comment

Working...
                    X