• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Top Job of the day.

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Top Job of the day.

Got this via an email from an agent.
    Originally posted by An Agent
    Hi pmeswani

We haven’t spoken for a while, I do hope you are well.

I’m currently looking to fill a number of positions and I wanted to make you aware of the one below which I feel may be of interest to you:

Insert brief job description here:

Insert bullet point rule out factors here
    ·
    ·
    ·

If you are interested in the position or you know of anyone who may be then please come back to me with a copy of your CV and an overview of current package details by (insert time/date)
    Please rest assured that your details will not be passed onto to any client without prior discussion.

If this opportunity does not match your skill please reply with an update on your current position and experience so that we can update our records. You may also be interested in other positions that I am working on vacancy 1, vacancy 2, vacancy 3.
    For more information on these and other opportunites, please visit [URL removed]
    Must be one of the best emails from agents I had for a while.
    If your company is the best place to work in, for a mere £500 p/d, you can advertise here.

Working...
X