• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Honeymoon ideas

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honeymoon ideas

Anyone who knows me knows I LOVE to travel, not particuarly the airport/plane part but the going away and being somewhere else part..

So, the time has come to start at least thinking about honeymoons, obviously gf chef has a major say in what and where but it got me thinking..

What did the esteemed colleagues of CUK do for their honeymoon(s)?

Answers on a postcard or preferably post a reply below..

alternatively, in order to not be prejudiced towards those that haven't yet got married (or in certain russian search engine developers case, hasn't yet realised that squirrel marraiges are illegal):

where would you like to go on honeymoon?
    The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

I went to a Sandals resort in the Caribbean and got married with a combined honeymoon. Both our families are ****ed up, so we decided to go it alone and tie the knot - My only issue was my 'best man' who I met 10 minutes before the wedding called Diego, who sold coconuts on the beach...

Comment

Week trekking in Nepal and then fly down to Thailand for a second week on a beach.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Maldives

There's nothing to do all day

Except diving... we did a lot of diving.

Comment

First time I went to Prague and since I won't be getting married for a second time I would like to go to the Antarctic.
          "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Promised her we would go to Fiji.
            I promised I would arrange it.

We then went to Benidorm.
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              Promised her we would go to Fiji.
              I promised I would arrange it.

We then went to Benidorm.

ummmm that's a bit of a difference
              The proud owner of 125 Xeno Geek Points

Comment

We did Maldives, beautiful, would love to go back some day. Nothing to do bar swimming, diving, eating, drinking and making sweet luuurve

If was going it again, i'd probably do twin-centre, couple of weeks in the Maldives and a week somewhere more lively.

Comment

First time Paris. Not planning on doing it again but would like to do Italy as a touring Holiday, or Norway and the Arctic.
                  "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Originally posted by Pondlife View Post
                    Maldives

There's nothing to do all day

Except diving... we did a lot of diving.
                    First time round - a week in Sri Lanka (touring), a week in the Maldives and a week in Dubai.

Next time... not sure
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X