• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Lady Gaga on Graham Norton

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lady Gaga on Graham Norton

Anyone see Lady Gaga on Graham Norton the other night, not sure when it was shown in UK
    Sorry but her new song, it was like Eurovision de ja vue. She has become a parody of herself.
    Just because she wears designer outfits doesn’t mean she is any good.
    Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
    Anyone see Lady Gaga on Graham Norton
    Two reasons not to watch it

Graham Norton can be funny, but the Graham Norton show generally isn't (probably down to the staff writers)
    Coffee's for closers

Comment

I saw it and thought it was exceptional. Dancing was brilliant, her costume was fantasti!c and those dancers 'mmm mmm mmm weren't they sexy?'

I turned it off when Graham came back on because I don't like gays.
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        Anyone see Lady Gaga on Graham Norton the other night, not sure when it was shown in UK
        Sorry but her new song, it was like Eurovision de ja vue. She has become a parody of herself.
        Just because she wears designer outfits doesn’t mean she is any good.
        Agreed. Plus she looked like a total freak. Ironic that the gorgeous Gwyneth Paltrow was sitting next to her.

Comment

I saw it but had to fast-forward through the song.

Comment

I'm open minded but I don't want to see Lady Gaga on Graham Norton.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
              So we finally understand the source of your self-loathing.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
                I saw it and thought it was exceptional. Dancing was brilliant, her costume was fantasti!c and those dancers 'mmm mmm mmm weren't they sexy?'

But the song, most of the lyrics were unintelligible, you heard the odd English word or phrase like an East European singing on Eurovision. Lady Gaga is all paid dancers and costumes. Hardly living up to all the hype.
                Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Lady Gaga is a triumph of hype over substance. She is considered "original" because in comparison to much of the X factor derived manufactured crap she is, but it's still a big pile of toss.
                  While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

She'll be glad to see she's getting a reaction.
                    And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Working...
                    X