• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Finally, conclusive proof of Global Warming

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Finally, conclusive proof of Global Warming

Daily Mail: Global warming is Real
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    Conclusive proof of you being No.1 Cretin on CUK.

Well done.

What some weather + improved wine making techniques have to do with long term climate variation and whether humans are predominantly responsible god only knows.

PS. And you read the Daily Mail.

Comment

They have been growing grapes for wine in England since William the conquerer came over you eejit

(\__/)
      (>'.'<)
      ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
        They have been growing grapes for wine in England since William the conquerer came over you eejit

I thought it was since the Romans?

Anyway stop feeding the Climate Cooling Denier Troll
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

I can permanently enchant your cloak for greater Climate Change resistance for 500 bristlecones?
          If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            I thought it was since the Romans?

Anyway stop feeding the Climate Cooling Denier Troll
            I cant stop. CM reckons the world will end next week, and I want to book my ticket on the rapture express by doing the LORDS will

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke
              "The Romans wrote about growing wine grapes in Britain in the first
              century," says Avery, "and then it got too cold during the Dark Ages.
              Ancient tax records show the Britons grew their own wine grapes in the 11th
              century, during the Medieval Warming, and then it got too cold during the
              Little Ice Age. It isn't yet warm enough for wine grapes in today's
              Britain. Wine grapes are among the most accurate and sensitive indicators
              of temperature and they are telling us about a cycle. They also indicate
              that today's warming is not unprecedented."

Global Warming: An Unstoppable 1,500-Year Cycle -- re> NEW YORK, Nov. 9 /PRNewswire/ --

Conclusive proof that the climate varies naturally over long (in human terms) periods of time, pre industrial revolution and post industrial revolution, it was warm, then cold, now warm, has fook all to do with CO2.

HTH BIDI

Comment

Originally posted by pjclarke
                "The Romans wrote about growing wine grapes in Britain in the first
                century," says Avery, "and then it got too cold during the Dark Ages.
                Ancient tax records show the Britons grew their own wine grapes in the 11th
                century, during the Medieval Warming, and then it got too cold during the
                Little Ice Age. It isn't yet warm enough for wine grapes in today's
                Britain. Wine grapes are among the most accurate and sensitive indicators
                of temperature and they are telling us about a cycle. They also indicate
                that today's warming is not unprecedented."

Global Warming: An Unstoppable 1,500-Year Cycle -- re> NEW YORK, Nov. 9 /PRNewswire/ --
                So it's global warming when it goes up and down cyclically?
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

wow pj is quoting an anti cagw text.

the scales have fallen from his eyes. I embrace him as a fellow sceptic and brother

well done pj. have a glass of wine

(\__/)
                  (>'.'<)

Comment

thats no good. you have to go back to 1066 at least, or even ad300 ish if you want to include the Romans

I demand to see 'the grapes of graph'
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)

Comment

Working...
                    X