• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Cannot find my window cleaner....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Cannot find my window cleaner....

Google has failed me – looking for a window cleaning company that serves the Wilmslow area, but with an 0161 number (Wilmslow is 01625).

Called either DCWS or DWCS, but cannot find it after hours of trying.

Are there any other options to find anything in life if Google and yellow pages fails?

Have you checked down the back of the sofa?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by Wilmslow View Post
        Google has failed me – looking for a window cleaning company that serves the Wilmslow area, but with an 0161 number (Wilmslow is 01625).

Called either DCWS or DWCS, but cannot find it after hours of trying.

Are there any other options to find anything in life if Google and yellow pages fails?
        PM Northernladuk. He'll be delighted to look it up for you. He might even do your windows himself.

Comment

Working...
        X