• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What voting Labour does

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What voting Labour does

UK immigration 'boosted the population by 1.75m in 8 years' | Mail Online

Look at the work permits issued.

Comment

I'm all graphed out from the AGW threads.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post

Look at the work permits issued.
        Its interesting to see how the asylum claimants drop as the work permits rise
        Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
          Whatever is easiest way in. Labour give them two cushy options.

Comment

Originally posted by Spacecadet View Post
            There was a general crackdown on asylum seekers at the time, work permits were generally relaxed in 2000 (that's when I got one).

Comment

And Dave has relaxed them again, except they aren't being counted now.

Comment

Originally posted by TimberWolf View Post
                And Dave has relaxed them again, except they aren't being counted now.
                It amazed me how they managed to get £24k threshold for ICTs - original limit of £40k would have been ok.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                  It amazed me how they managed to get £24k threshold for ICTs - original limit of £40k would have been ok.
                  £24k puts them in competition with Graduates
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Dave lowered that to £20K, including expenses fiddles. So no lower salary limit in practise and no upper limit of numbers.

Comment

Working...
                    X