• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

DSK

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DSK

Dominic Strauss-Kahn resigns as head of IMF. Surely we want one of ours in there, not an American? Whether you like it or not, Gordon Brown has to be the best choice.
    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Guilty by media until proven innocent

As for his replacement, Brown will only be appointed if nominated by Our Mate Dave, which I see as likely as <insert demeaning Russell joke here, I'm too lazy and distracted by my lunch>
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Ignis Fatuus View Post
      Dominic Strauss-Kahn resigns as head of IMF. Surely we want one of ours in there, not an American? Whether you like it or not, Gordon Brown has to be the best choice.
      It's a stitch up. Gordon and Obama have engineered this!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

To be fair Gordon has more experience of debt than anyone outside Greece
        Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Do you think this is all some elaborate ploy by the Americans to get El Gordo rehabilitated?

The Economist has the snotgoblin as fourth favourite.

The IMF's next leader: The betting begins | The Economist

The Germans have said they will back a European candidate, and given the current turmoil in the Eurozone I cannot see the euro countries wanting the job to go elsewhere, so I would be surprised if it did.
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Guilty by media until proven innocent
            It's normal practice to step down when serious criminal case like this is opened - the information that's coming out now suggests he is anything but a role model.

Comment

Never thought I'd hear that sentence, EVER.

Comment

Gordon Brown has to be the best choice.
                What do you base that on? Brown is a buffoon!
                You won't be alerting anyone to anything with a mouthful of mixed seeds.

Comment

Well, if it's a person to keep one eye on the economy and one eye on the immigration problem, then Gordon's your man.
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Do you remember when you posted this:

I voted LibDem in the general election, probably in the mistaken belief that I was voting for the Liberal Party.

Personally I am glad to see Ed Miliband elected leader of the Labour Party.

I'll be voting Labour at the next election.
                    Voltaire (1694–1778), the French philosopher and author, is (incorrectly) credited with saying:

"I disapprove of what you say, but I will defend to the death your right to say it."

I think we should make an exception in your case.
                    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Working...
                    X