• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Permie life is better than I remember....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Permie life is better than I remember....

BBC news

Originally posted by jmo21 View Post
    Permie life is better than I remember
    Prostitution for German insurance salesmen isn't my idea of career progression, but don't let me stop you.

Comment

2007 pre credit crunch.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

There were about 100 guests and 20 prostitutes were hired.
        I'm not sure sloppy fifths on a Hungarian hooker is much of an incentive.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
          I'm not sure sloppy fifths on a Hungarian hooker is much of an incentive.
          WHS.

Sounds like more cash was splashed per 'head' at MyCos Christmas do.

Stricty food and drink you understand. Mrs PL insists on disallowing any company expenses spent on hookers.
          Last edited by Pondlife; 19 May 2011, 14:44.

Comment

Comment

From this mornings Times

Most of the sales reps ended up having to pay an extra £2600 to the German Inland Revenue for taking advantage of taxable pecuniary benefits...
              SUFTUM

May life give you what you need, rather than what you want....

Comment

Working...
              X