• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Question time with Ken Clarke

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Question time with Ken Clarke

Anyone watching? From wormwood scrubs!

Originally posted by russell View Post
    Anyone watching?
    I couldn't give a flying tulip. All politicians of every political spectrum, by definition are complete s

I'd rather watch a 15 year old episode of Coronation Street in black and white on a 14 inch TV.

Comment

I think he's going to say that rape is rape and and that he's a Nazi. Must be that public school upbringing, where that kind of thing is normal, along with the biscuit game and funny handshakes.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        I'd rather watch a 15 year old episode of Coronation Street in black and white on a 14 inch TV.
        And knock one out to Ena Sharples?

Comment

Interesting comment from an audience member: "[Scandinavian example yada yada...] crime is caused by inequality".

Comment

Ken Clarke translation: The elite have got their eyes on India, China, etc, hence the aid and ICTs, and stuff you UK oiks when we have our nests feathered we're off, you are doomed anyway.

Comment

Ah, so this thread has nothing to do with physics and relativity.

The clue was in the venue I suppose.

Comment

Working...
              X