• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Elterngeld und kindergeld

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Elterngeld und kindergeld

Just learned the German people want to give us €300 a month for free. We shall receive two sums of money, one because Mrs scooer don't work, the people of Germany believe a mother should be supported financially somehow. Then we shall also receive money for the child up until they are 18 years old.

That's a lot of spaghetti.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

As someone who has been to Germany almost every year since 1991, your posts amuse me.
    You're like a typical Brit who has been brainwashed that Britain is the best country in the world suddenly finding out the truth: that nowadays we're pretty mediocre compared to some of our neighbours.
    In fact we have more in common with the PIIGs than the European leader.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Comment

what make I larf is i've been singing the praises of life on the mainland, be it, Belgium, Germany, Central Europe etc,

and this lot always larfed

and now....

they're saying that they agreed all along

funny old world, and good for you Scooter

if I get a contract down that way one day I'll join you for a Spaten.

Milan.

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
        As someone who has been to Germany almost every year since 1991, your posts amuse me.
        You're like a typical Brit who has been brainwashed that Britain is the best country in the world suddenly finding out the truth: that nowadays we're pretty mediocre compared to some of our neighbours.
        In fact we have more in common with the PIIGs than the European leader.

Oh hud yer whisst man or woman. Brain washed by London parliament yes - not anymore.

So why are the telegraph types aye blowing their trumpet about euro disney if it's not like they say?
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post
          what make I larf is i've been singing the praises of life on the mainland, be it, Belgium, Germany, Central Europe etc,

and now....

Milan.
          I like the way you include Central Europe in with Germany and Belgium.

Milan, the tuliphole you live and work in doesn't count. It's miles crappier than even the UK.

And of course, if you have the money to live well, London is still miles more interesting than Germany.
          Hard Brexit now!
          #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
            As someone who has been to Germany almost every year since 1991
            Stag weekends in Hamburg hardly qualify you to talk sg. Especially as you spend most of the time being ridiculed in your gimp outfit!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
              Stag weekends in Hamburg hardly qualify you to talk sg. Especially as you spend most of the time being ridiculed in your gimp outfit!!

Don't mock being dressed up as a gimp by the Hamburg train station, a plan B is a plan B.
              "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                Don't mock being dressed up as a gimp by the Reeperbahn, a plan B is a plan B.
                FTFY
                While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
                  Don't mock being dressed up as a gimp by the Hamburg train station, a plan B is a plan B.
                  Originally posted by doodab View Post
                  FTFY
                  As long as you're wearing a St Pauli T-shirt over the top you'll be fine.

Comment

Originally posted by milanbenes View Post

and now....

Milan.
                    Nice trick you have there, you've been spouting sense for years but nobody listens because of the twaddle you used to come out with.

Anyway, I figured out a long time ago that the most profitable IT skill on my CV is speaking German.
                    Job motivation: how the powerful steal from the stupid.

Comment

Working...
                    X