• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I'm bored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm bored

Given that I can happily spend several hours researching screwdrivers on the internet this is quite an achievement. Unfortunately I seem to have found out everything I ever wanted to know about everything.

What is next?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    Given that I can happily spend several hours researching screwdrivers on the internet this is quite an achievement. Unfortunately I seem to have found out everything I ever wanted to know about everything.

What is next?
    You should prepare your Bio for next year's apprentice application and post it here for constructive erm... help

Comment

In Italy, a "Venezio" refers to slitting a small, vagina sized hole in a pillow, coating the area surrounding the hole with an adhesive substance, then sprinkling shaved pubic hair around the hole. This gives the user the effect of penetrating an un-shaved (hairy) vagina.
      Artificial vagina - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
      While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

What did we do before we had the internet?

History of masturbation - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Comment

What is next?
          A gap analysis of the internet that shows what is missing.
          What happens in General, stays in General.
          You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
            A gap analysis of the internet that shows what is missing.
            Quite a lot. There are no good review sites for screwdrivers for a start.

Comment

Quite a lot. There are no good review sites for screwdrivers for a start.

Create one then. Just crawl any site that sells them and grab their product reviews, then register www.ratemyscrewdriving and you you'll have the satisfaction of having plugged a gap in the internet.

Here's some reviews for you to get started with: Wickes - Screwdrivers customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
                Create one then. Just crawl any site that sells them and grab their product reviews, then register www.ratemyscrewdriving and you you'll have the satisfaction of having plugged a gap in the internet.

Here's some reviews for you to get started with: Wickes - Screwdrivers customer reviews - product reviews - read top consumer ratings
                I don't want a load of numpty "user reviews" I want proper scientific analysis and a battery of standardised tests.

Perhaps as a plan B I should start a sort of "doodab's shed" site with reviews of whatever random things happen to have caught my fancy at any particular time. It's a bit late for screwdrivers so I would probably have to start with pliers.

Comment

I don't want a load of numpty "user reviews" I want proper scientific analysis and a battery of standardised tests.

Perhaps as a plan B I should start a sort of "doodab's shed" site with reviews of whatever random things happen to have caught my fancy at any particular time. It's a bit late for screwdrivers so I would probably have to start with pliers.
                  Why bother creating a website. Follow Gricerboy's example and simply create a thread on here for every one of your random thoughts.
                  merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
                    simply create a thread on here for every one of your random thoughts.
                    Actually, if you put "Doodabs shed" into google, that's almost exactly what turns up.

Comment

Working...
                    X