• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Hip, hip, hooray, the weekend is here...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hip, hip, hooray, the weekend is here...

So whats up? The weekend started yesterday evening and we've now made up. Today was spent shopping (I love shopping, have I ever told you that?) for food, big ****-off Shephards Pie for Sunday. As I've already mentioned, I'm off to the pub soon for some sun and scintillating conversation and maybe I'll go home early, maybe.

Saturday its off shopping again. I got a store card from Desigual so some more lary shirts are in order and summer shoes (oh, and need to take my son to buy trousers as he keeps nicking mine.) The afternoon brings the Biergarten and the evening brings the German cup final where we'll be supporting the Zebras - Duisburg against Schalke.

Sunday will be a quiet day, hopefully.
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Tonight relaxing (with the aid of ibuprofen) after having my back cracked by the osteopath
    Tomorrow a trip to the garden centre perhaps
    Sunday Grand prix, papers and Sunday lunch
    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Typical East Midlands Friday night out:

Comment

Also: don't forget the Rapture tomorrow!

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Also: don't forget the Rapture tomorrow!
          Good point. Assuming the Almighty doesn't give me the nod I'll be watching the Grand Prix and doing a bit of gardening. I might also pop down to our local church on Sunday morning and see who's left
          +50 Xeno Geek Points
          Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
          As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Well, as the world is about to end I'm off to buy a torch. I might get some new pliers as well. I will take the scenic route on my bicycle. Then I am off to visit a museum. I will finish up by making some cha sui pork and special fried rice and watching a film.

I will catch up on my paperwork at some point as well.
            While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Working...
            X