• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Really bored

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Really bored

Really bored today.

Can someone please cheer me up with some jokes .... preferably in a Bernard Manning style ..... and preferably to include a vicar, an Indian and a prostitute...

Oh no, I've just realised I've got MORE kids birthday parties this weekend

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
    Oh no, I've just realised I've got MORE kids birthday parties this weekend
    How did the last one go?

Comment

Originally posted by Moose423956 View Post
      How did the last one go?
      I think the highlight for me was picking the fluff out of my belly button, and sniffing it...

None of them pissed their pants though, so that was a bonus.

Comment

I've got an ADULT party to go to on Sat night. No, not THAT sort of adult party, just a Murder Mystery type of thing.

What's wrong with just sitting around getting Tulip faced??

Comment

got a boring weekend lined up and a trip to Bournemouth on Monday (is it 4 flights or 2 if you don't leave the plane at the first stop).

As for a joke I can only apologise for this

just got the DNA results back for Bin Laden. 24% cocoa, 18% sugar, 52% coconut and 6% milk.

Experts say this is probably due to the bounty on his head.
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

There was this vicar right, and he was a right randy old goat. He was talking with his best mate , Abu Babba, when he espies this hooker on the street corner.
            So he says to his mate, 'Sorry , must go, I'm going er, sailing with that young lady over there'

So he disappears for the afternoon, with the young lady.

Next day the Indian see her on the street corner, and goes up to her to ask how the afternoon went with the vicar. She says 'err, fine, he was great'

So the vicars mates says, 'Its hard to believe. He's only ever done it three times before. The first time he fell off. The second time he got soaked. and the third time, his hat blew off'

(\__/)
            (>'.'<)
            ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
            X