• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Need a new loo seat?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Need a new loo seat?

Princess Beatrice Royal Wedding Hat by Philip Treacy | eBay UK

A snip a £80,000

Good on her, I say.

Originally posted by k2p2 View Post
    I would guess that as there is already one person that has bid twice with only 93% feedback on 100 transactions and has bid for 30 odd concert tickets in the last 30 days it is going to fall flat on its face like many other high profile ebay items.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
      I would guess that as there is already one person that has bid twice with only 93% feedback on 100 transactions and has bid for 30 odd concert tickets in the last 30 days it is going to fall flat on its face like many other high profile ebay items.
      Hmmm, it is a little confusing. Starting price, £80K. But the news report says Duncan Ballantyne opened bidding at 5K.

Duncan Bannatyne bids on eBay for Princess Beatrice's royal wedding hat - Telegraph

Comment

Ugly "hat" on quite frankly an ugly head.

Comment

Heretic!!! Don't go comparing his noodliness with that monstrosity or her absurd hat for that matter.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
            Heretic!!! Don't go comparing His Noodliness with that monstrosity or her absurd hat for that matter.
            That's not the attitude to have if you want to form a fully inclusive religion. And don't go upsetting the fabulously rich; it is stupid rich people that will bankroll your new Church.

Embrace the difference. Rejoice in the knowledge of her investment. Encourage such behaviour. Praise the imagination, the courage, and the FAITH that she demonstrates in the Creator of The Hat.

Those are the business devout values you need to aspire to.
            My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Why don't you get yourself a novelty loo seat from Google. Much nicer.

novelty loo seat - Google Search
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
                The inspiration?

Oi Lightship - nooooooo!
                +50 Xeno Geek Points
                Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
                As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
                  It's Bea's attempt at subliminal advertising for the 2012 Olympics.....

Indeed, however I won't post the name of that image to protect the naive.

Comment

I really wish I hadn't googled that...

Comment

Working...
                    X