• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barack O'Bama

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barack O'Bama

Keen to shrug off the 'muslim' jibes of some of his detractors, the U.S. president now claims to be part Irish.
    The vegetarian option.

Is he going to throw a pipe bomb on a bus, to follow local traditions ?
    Doing the needful since 1827

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
      Keen to shrug off the 'muslim' jibes of some of his detractors, the U.S. president now claims to be part Irish.

He is claiming to be part Irish as he wants four more years, and he needs the Irish American vote.
      Fiscal nomad it's legal.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
        He is claiming to be part Irish as he wants four more years, and he needs the Irish American vote.
        He's about as Irish as Thomas O'Malley, that well known alley cat.

Comment

He's a got a dodgy non-runner of a motor, a dodgy birth certificate, sneaked out the back of the Irish Embassy and got into the UK overnight without going through Customs.

Next thing we'll hear is he's working on a building site in Croydon and has 13 kids and is living in a 7 bed council house on benefits.

He's Irish all right.

CM, just so you know, the paddle goes here -->
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by wobbegong View Post
            They all want to claim it because it gets lots of votes.

HTH

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
              He's a got a dodgy non-runner of a motor, a dodgy birth certificate, sneaked out the back of the Irish Embassy and got into the UK overnight without going through Customs.

Next thing we'll hear is he's working on a building site in Croydon and has 13 kids and is living in a 7 bed council house on benefits.

He's Irish all right.

CM, just so you know, the paddle goes here -->
              G'on...take your coat...
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
                G'on...take your coat...
                It is certainly unfair that an honourable and decent Irishman such as you (who has been very helpful to a few of us in CUK when stranded at motorway services with no way to get home, and has given us a lift {usually out of your way and with no diesel recompense} and yet still gets no public thanks {because you accept none} and yet to continue to tolerate us {especially that doggie Churchill reprobate who we know sleeps in a basket in the passenger footwell} despite us continuously outing you as the raving, butch, string-vested, man-eater you are) are given a rough time on CUK ...

... when all you want is a hard time.

When I am in a suitable position, I shall slip you a fizzy pink one. As you know, I owe you.

(bloody hell, this wine's working.)
                My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
                  It is certainly unfair that an honourable and decent Irishman such as you (who has been very helpful to a few of us in CUK when stranded at motorway services with no way to get home, and has given us a lift {usually out of your way and with no diesel recompense} and yet still gets no public thanks {because you accept none} and yet to continue to tolerate us {especially that doggie Churchill reprobate who we know sleeps in a basket in the passenger footwell} despite us continuously outing you as the raving, butch, string-vested, man-eater you are) are given a rough time on CUK ...

... when all you want is a hard time.

When I am in a suitable position, I shall slip you a fizzy pink one. As you know, I owe you.

(bloody hell, this wine's working.)
                  Christ, you're maudlin' when you're in drink.

Comment

Originally posted by alreadypacked View Post
                    He did actually mention this when he was in the run-up for the last election too.
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X