• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Green Dream

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Green Dream

http://www.spiegel.de/wirtschaft/ser...764177,00.html

German generators warn of blackouts next winter due to shurring down Nuclear power stations.

In English:

http://economicsnewspaper.com/policy...ter-27311.html
    Last edited by BlasterBates; 23 May 2011, 08:11.
    I'm alright Jack

There are those in Switzerland who wish to stop using nuclear power, but at least they are showing a bit more sense.

Swiss energy minister to back nuclear exit

The two papers reported Leuthard backed continuing to use current nuclear plants until the end of their lifespans, not building any new ones, and expanding alternative energy sources such as water power
    Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

You rat, You edited it.
      Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

put it back.

I couldn't find an English translation so I put picture up instead.

But since you answered.

Found an English translation.
        Last edited by BlasterBates; 23 May 2011, 08:11.
        I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
          put it back.

I couldn't find an English translation so I put picture up instead.

But since you answered.

Found an English translation.
          English words do not an English translation make.

dashed in Bavaria on the weekend before the CSU and lay down on a nuclear phase-laid until 2022. This period of ten years also gave Chancellor Angela Merkel during her appearance at the CSU Board of seclusion in the monastery of Andechs right, without even been to name a date
          While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

That has been the best that I can have done.

I'am apologise for the transalations.
            I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
            X