• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Black Eyed Susan

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Black Eyed Susan

Added some back eyed susan to my hanging baskets this year.

Got the normal petunia, lobelia, verbena etc. Was in garden centre and bloke pointed out could get a free packet with every 2 packets I bought so went for this.

Good choice, look very pretty mixed in with the nodding heads of white nicotiana.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    Added some back eyed susan to my hanging baskets this year.

Got the normal petunia, lobelia, verbena etc. Was in garden centre and bloke pointed out could get a free packet with every 2 packets I bought so went for this.

Good choice, look very pretty mixed in with the nodding heads of white nicotiana.
    Can we have a picture please?

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
      Can we have a picture please?
      Will have to wait until I get back at the weekend!

Comment

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
        Will have to wait until I get back at the weekend!
        Will look forward to it.

Comment

Imagine my disappointment when I read this thread, and found out that the Black Eyed Peas and Susan Boyle haven't done some kind of musical collaboration as the title misleads me to beleive ...

Comment

Originally posted by ChrisPackit View Post
            Imagine my disappointment when I read this thread, and found out that the Black Eyed Peas and Susan Boyle haven't done some kind of musical collaboration as the title misleads me to beleive ...
            Get back to boyling your peas.

Comment

Working...
            X