• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Gimme a list

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gimme a list

I feel inclined to try and make a list of every bloody awful thing NL, and Blair and Brown in particular have done and stick it on my webtulipe with links. Strangely, there does not appear to be such a list already on the net.

Ok, nobody reads it, but it would be most satisfying. Call it therapy, I can hardlly watch TV or read a paper these days without exploding and risking a stroke over the latest ridiculous "initiative" or "target" to be inflicted on us, or even worse seeing the scumbags. Is He-Who-Must-Be-Stabbed ever off the TV?

All suggestions welcome.
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

We had a thread in here a few months ago which listed loads of things.

The PCG also had one, which was very comprehensive, but then the idiots at PCG towers unilaterally deleted all Lounge posts older than a month and lost it forever, along with a treasure trove of other great stuff.

Comment

I think you should be very careful about what you say here. I could have the site closed down and it's administrators arrested, along with you, under the prevention of terrorism act.

Comment

Is this a new Xoggoth "initiative" to enable you to reach your spleen venting "targets" as outlined in your plan for a more inclusive and "fair" society?

Comment

I like the sound of that.

Comment

Originally posted by peterhain
            I think you should be very careful about what you say here. I could have the site closed down and it's administrators arrested, along with you, under the prevention of terrorism act.
            Peter, you are an idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by peterhain
              Its.

Comment

you are forgetting the contribution made by steven byers - the man with sholders more slippery than a skijump with eddie-the-eagle in a teflon coated suit 'jumping' it
                "Fish is the only food that is considered spoiled once it smells like what it is."
                - PJ O'Rourke

Comment

Originally posted by xoggoth
                  I feel inclined to try and make a list of every bloody awful thing NL, and Blair and Brown in particular have done and stick it on my webtulipe with links. Strangely, there does not appear to be such a list already on the net.

Ok, nobody reads it, but it would be most satisfying. Call it therapy, I can hardlly watch TV or read a paper these days without exploding and risking a stroke over the latest ridiculous "initiative" or "target" to be inflicted on us, or even worse seeing the scumbags. Is He-Who-Must-Be-Stabbed ever off the TV?

All suggestions welcome.
                  Make sure you bookmark this for starters - apparantly it's started to grow at an expotential rate and has worried Google that they might not have enough space for caching.

http://labour-watch.com/sleaze.htm
                  If you think my attitude stinks, you should smell my fingers.

Comment

Worst thing? maybe not but really irritating - making me cringe every time I hear the words 'fair' and 'terror'
                    And for taking away any incentive to be succesful
                    And for making people ashamed of wealth
                    And for ruining the NHS
                    And for encouraging people to be scrounging b*****ds
                    And for not keeping control of immigration
                    And for bowing down to every minority group going
                    And for encouraging political correctness
                    And etc etc etc - let's face it we could go on for weeks

Comment

Working...
                    X