• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Scheme - Episode 3

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Scheme - Episode 3

On tonight!

BBC - BBC One Programmes - The Scheme, Episode 3

BBC Scotland only!

BULLETTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    BBC Scotland only!
    Didn't you say you had 2 sky boxes? In which case you have all the BBC regional variations.
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
      Didn't you say you had 2 sky boxes? In which case you have all the BBC regional variations.

Comment

MF, are you harbouring some strange fetish where you want to be a Sweaty Sock ?

It's the old septic tank coming out again, isn't it. You want to look back and find your roots in 'Scotchland' and maybe buy a 'wee castle'
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

There is always iplayer

Don't forget to turn the subtitles on!

EDIT:
          **** me its like watching a French film with subtitles but the subtitles are also in French
          Last edited by Spacecadet; 23 May 2011, 19:32.
          Coffee's for closers

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
            MF, are you harbouring some strange fetish where you want to be a Sweaty Sock ?

It's the old septic tank coming out again, isn't it. You want to look back and find your roots in 'Scotchland' and maybe buy a 'wee castle'
            Mrs MF is from Glasgow. Her family is from Glasgow, her cousins are from Glasgow.Even their ******* dog is from Glasgow.

I land up in Glasgow at least once a year.

I feel dirty.

Comment

Mrs MF is from Glasgow. Her family is from Glasgow, her cousins are from Glasgow.Even their ******* dog is from Glasgow.

I land up in Glasgow at least once a year.

I feel dirty.
              I am in Glasgow. Very close to Wussel allegedly. We ought to meet up when you next visit.
              Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
              Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                I am in Glasgow. Very close to Wussel allegedly. We ought to meet up when you next visit.
                Die in a fire.

Comment

Die in a fire.
                  Is that the Gaelic?

Can you translate please?
                  Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                  Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Wodewick View Post
                    Yeah MF, next time you're in Glasgow we should have some beers. I'll even get the ferry over for that

I didn't realise you had Weedgie relations. So you can watch 'The Scheme' without needing a translator then ?
                    When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Working...
                    X