• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Pride

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pride

Some people don't have any.

BBC News - Head teacher appeal to school run 'pyjama parents'
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    You, sir, are an example of the nanny state culture inflicting your politically correct ideals on individuals who seek only to be free. Shame, I say, shame!

Comment

I've seen this when we lived in a DSS-infested NE village... people wandering around to each others' houses in pyjamas for a morning chat/smoke.
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Maybe it's just because I sleep naked and I'm mostly naked around the house, but I feel strongly that one ought to get dressed before going out.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          I've seen this when we lived in a DSS-infested NE village... people wandering around to each others' houses in pyjamas for a morning chat/smoke.
          You need to work on your sequence of tenses. It should be, 'I saw this when we lived...'. You no longer live there, so the present perfect tense should not be used. If you'd spent a little more time helping little Jimmy with his homework before school, and a little less time putting on your face, you would get this.

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            I've done that. I don't think I'd go as far as to drop my child off at school in my PJ's though.
            Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
            +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
              I've done that. I don't think I'd go as far as to drop my child off at school in my PJ's though.
              And me

I might drop them off at school in my PJ's if I didn't have to get out of the car
              Bazza gets caught
              Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by MaryPoppins View Post
                That's aspirational for you.

Comment

Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Have I got this straight then. In modern day Britain people wander around in their pyjamas.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Working...
                    X