• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Rapture Date Wrong

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Rapture Date Wrong

Bugger!

BBC News - Rapture: Harold Camping issues new apocalypse date

KUATB

Comment

Oh well, Trafalgar day plus the date of what would be my wedding anniversary apart from the divorce. Appropriate.

Comment

So am I reading this right? He thinks God's decided to skip the 5 month Tribulation, and therefore has pushed back the Rapture to coincide with the Day of Judgement?

(I am probably not on the right forum to get an answer to this)

Comment

The Pope must be SO pissed off. He's got a direct line to God, but does he ever ring? Does he Hell.

Instead it's always the TV evangelists that get the tip-off.

WTF is the point of being the Bishop of Rome, successor to Saint Peter, chief pastor of the whole furkin Church and the Vicar of Christ His-blinking-self upon Earth if you don't get tipped the wink when The Big One is coming down.

It's just not on, is it?

Outrageous, absolutely outrageous.

I bet the Chief Rabbi wouldn't put up with being ignored, oh no.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

Originally posted by thunderlizard View Post
            So am I reading this right? He thinks God's decided to skip the 5 month Tribulation, and therefore has pushed back the Rapture to coincide with the Day of Judgement?

(I am probably not on the right forum to get an answer to this)
            I'm not sure there is a right forum.

Nut-jobs are claiming to know the date of the Rapture all the time, I wonder what did this one do that convinced so many his was the right date.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Where do we send money to? I believe him this time!
              Work in the public sector? Read the IR35 FAQ here

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                KUATB
                WHS

Comment

Working...
                X