• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

It's The Rapture!!! Alll Praiiiiiise De Looorrrrd! (And send me ten bucks)

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

It's The Rapture!!! Alll Praiiiiiise De Looorrrrd! (And send me ten bucks)

Virgin Mary's Face Appears in Wet Spot: Link

THE BLESSED MOTHER DECLINED TO BE INTERVIEWED for this article. She also refused a $10,000,000 offer to appear naked in Penthouse. Through her press agent in Tel Aviv, she delivered the following statement:
    I understand that being a media figure tends to open up one's private life for public speculation, but the media have caused my family and me untold mental distress regarding the Shroud of Troutdale. Once and for all: Yes, that's my face. And yes, I have a "special man" in my life. But the cruel allegations that I'm no longer a virgin and have been spotted in London night clubs disco-dancing with Guy Ritchie are forming the basis of a libel lawsuit which I can and will pursue. No one has the right to get upset if I choose to have a little fun these days. It's been a long time coming.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Working...
X