• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUKers you like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUKers you like

We like to have a merry jape at each other here, but I thought it would be nice to have a thread about people we like. If there is sufficient interest, I'll set up a prom king and prom queen poll later, seeing as we're nearly at summer. I'll start:

Alfred J Pruffcock - a true gent.

EO - I might
    +50 Xeno Geek Points
    Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
    As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Kaiser78

Comment

Russell. A top fella
        What happens in General, stays in General.
        You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Oh dear.

Admin, we're going to need some more smileys.
          My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Comment

That Platypus bloke, as can be attested by those who've met him

(maybe)

Comment

Most of em are OK. A few take themselves a bit too seriously though!
              Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
              Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

Originally posted by Platypus View Post
                That Platypus bloke, as can be attested by those who've met him

arrested

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  We like to have a merry jape at each other here, but I thought it would be nice to have a thread about people we like. If there is sufficient interest, I'll set up a prom king and prom queen poll later, seeing as we're nearly at summer. I'll start:

Alfred J Pruffcock - a true gent.
                  I take it your fishing for an ego boost so I'll say it first, I think Old Greg is the most likeable

Happy Now?
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I like most of them really.

Pruffock and Gibbon for sharing my taste in the finer things. RichardCranium and HAB for the chuckle value. BoardGameGeek, HaloJones and NickFitz for illuminating the dark corners of the web. That Poppins one is also jolly pleasant. DimPrawn on the occasions when he is offering technical rather than financial advice. Cojak on ethical issues.

Special mention for AtW. It's been a pleasure to follow his SKA success stories over the years, not to mention his creeping Anglocisation. The Mornington Crescent episode wouldn't happen to him nowadays.

Comment

Working...
                    X