• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Eck Fergie - the ultimate tosspot....

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Eck Fergie - the ultimate tosspot....

BBC Sport - Champions League: Ferguson moves to ban Giggs questioner

Is this the official Man U v Barcelona thread then?

I really can't work out which team I want to lose the most.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium
      Can I just check something?

Is this the Ryan Giggs who shagged his pregnant girlfriend's sister?

And this baby was born out of wedlock.

And he has an affair with someone else.

And he only marries her when she's up the duff for the 2nd time? In a registry office?

That Ryan Giggs? The pillar of decency and goodness?

I thought for ages the first two were attributed to Steven Gerrard, that was hushed. Have I got it wrong? I have editorial mates. Well, one.

Whatever, it just goes to show, give thick people money and they just shag things. Or buy it if it costs 40 grand...

Comment

For a moment I thought HRH the Duchess of York had been caught riding Giggsy like a bitch from hell.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
          For a moment I thought HRH the Duchess of York had been caught riding Giggsy like a bitch from hell.
          Ugh... I'm going to have to excise a bit of my brian now with that image in it
          Bazza gets caught
          Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Interesting take on it, however Sir Alex Ferguson is probably the best football manager ever to live. He has outsmarted and outclassed many pretenders with billions behind them. He didn't get to where he was by letting the press ride him or cause problems.

Comment

Originally posted by cailin maith View Post
              Ugh... I'm going to have to excise a bit of my brian now with that image in it
              But which one was wearing the flesh tone nipple tassles?

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium
                Is "brian" your pet name for your 'little Bazza'?
                Oh arse my "brian" seems to have done a runner
                Bazza gets caught
                Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Fergie a knut full stop, he's still having a strop against the BBC for making allegations against his son taking back handers and recently pulls a load of loan players back from a club that sacked his son as manager
                  Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                  I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                    Which one of them was the bitch, coz that (Sarah)fergie looks like she'd wield a strap on.

Comment

Working...
                    X