• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Say hello to mini everybody!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Say hello to mini everybody!

Mrs scooter and I are exhausted and then some while at the same time overjoyed with our new daughter. The care we received was excellent, 2 doctors and 2 midwives just for us alone, they were all fantastic.

"Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Congratulations!!!!

Comment

Congrats
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Awwww - Congratulations

Adorable!!
        Bazza gets caught
        Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Congratulations, have a

Comment

Well done!

Now you won't have much sleep so NickFitz will finally get some competition during the night shift

Comment

Hello Mini, congratulations.

Boots Pharmaceuticals Soft Silicone Earplugs- Pink 3 Pairs - Boots

No doubt they have superior ear plugs in Germany.
              Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                Mrs scooter and I are exhausted and then some while at the same time overjoyed with our new daughter. The care we received was excellent, 2 doctors and 2 midwives just for us alone, they were all fantastic.

What the **** did you do to be exhausted to you lazy bastard!

Congrats to you all
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Well done to Mrs.Scot.

Pat on the back for sir as well.
                  "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Congrats
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X