• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

CUKers you Dislike

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CUKers you Dislike

I gotta admit that RichardCranium is a bit of a kiss arse
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

SimonMac is a bit of a C nut too
    "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Originally posted by Ruprect View Post
      SimonMac is a bit of a C nut too
      I don't know any coding language though
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I don't like Sasguru. The rest of the board I'm ambivalent to. Everyone I have met in RL has been top drawer.
        "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

On them! On them! They fail!

Comment

Originally posted by Incognito View Post
          I don't like Sasguru. The rest of the board I'm ambivalent to. Everyone I have met in RL has been top drawer.
          Do you really mean ambivalence?
          Originally posted by MaryPoppins
          I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
          Originally posted by vetran
          Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
            Apathetic?
            "Experience hath shewn, that even under the best forms of government those entrusted with power have, in time, and by slow operations, perverted it into tyranny. "

Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Indecisive. It's an anonymous board. Maybe I could have explained it better. Indifferent may be a better word. I neither love nor hate.
              "I hope Celtic realise that, if their team is good enough, they will win. If they're not good enough, they'll not win - and they can't look at anybody else, whether it is referees or any other influence." - Walter Smith

Comment

Indifferent, that's the word I was looking to correct you with.
                Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                Originally posted by vetran
                Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

As if anyone cares
                  Jim is a Jedi! - Dara
                  Jim is EVIL! - Jenny Eclair

Comment

I have had several beers, I may slur my typing.

Comment

Working...
                    X