• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

SPUDs You Like

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SPUDs You Like

I'm quite partial to a maris piper if I was honest... especially when chipped.
    In case of emergency, break dance.

King Edward all the way
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
      Erm , so we've had dogging, cruising... what on earth do you call this? Vegging?
      In case of emergency, break dance.

Comment

Originally posted by Lightship
        You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again late

Remind me in the morning

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
          You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again late

Remind me in the morning
          Hang on that made it sound like I am spending the night with Lightship, I can assure you all thats not the case, I always give him cab fare home so he can wake up in his own bed

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
            Hang on that made it sound like I am spending the night with Lightship, I can assure you all thats not the case, I always give him cab fare home so he can wake up in his own bed once the rohypnol has worn off.
            ftfy

Comment

We had fresh new potatoes from the garden last night. Lightly boiled with a touch of real butter and salt & pepper. Yum.
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                We had fresh new potatoes from the garden last night. Lightly boiled with a touch of real butter and salt & pepper. Yum.
                All very nice but what about a bit of the auld "Mojo Picon"? That will really set yer spuds alight

Comment

Jersey royals newly in season with butter and salt mmmmmmmmmmmm
                  "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Clarky View Post
                    I'm quite partial to a maris piper if I was honest... especially when chipped.
                    Marfona for me.

Delicious!!
                    Bazza gets caught
                    Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Working...
                    X