• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Official CUK Remorse Thread

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Official CUK Remorse Thread

With regard to yesterday evening, I apologise most sincerely for whatever I did and I take back anything I said that needs taking back. Any views expressed were those conjured up in a haze of drunkenness, and any promises made will not be fulfilled. Ditto for any unspecified sockies that may have joined in unbeknownst to me now.

If I have caused offence or upset, rest assured I feel worse than you do this morning.

Thank you for listening. Please carry on with your day.

Ooh, I do feel ill. I wonder if it is anything to do with this empty bag of mixed fruit dated "19 MAR 2011". The Barolot was alright, but the Cabernet Sauvignon Chateau Acide de Batterie wiped out any taste buds I had. I feel I need to go to the loo again, but I've nothing left to give.
    My all-time favourite Dilbert cartoon, this is: BTW, a Dumpster is a brand of skip, I think.

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post
    With regard to yesterday evening, I apologise most sincerely for whatever I did and I take back anything I said that needs taking back. Any views expressed were those conjured up in a haze of drunkenness, and any promises made will not be fulfilled. Ditto for any unspecified sockies that may have joined in unbeknownst to me now.

If I have caused offence or upset, rest assured I feel worse than you do this morning.

Ooh, I do feel ill. I wonder if it is anything to do with this empty bag of mixed fruit dated "19 MAR 2011". The Barolot was alright, but the Cabernet Sauvignon Chateau Acide de Batterie wiped out any taste buds I had. I feel I need to go to the loo again, but I've nothing left to give.
    Linky? I need cheering up.
    Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Just look at his last few posts... sounds like that goes for the both of you!

RC might have said rude things but it was hard to tell what he was saying!
      Originally posted by MaryPoppins
      I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
      Originally posted by vetran
      Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Thing is RC, what did you buy on Ebay? That 12 foot dinghy with motor for £1300 can look very tempting after a few sherberts. Ask my brother, it's still in my other brothers shed, never been sailed in....

Better check your history....

Comment

You mean we are not all going on holiday next year?

You put a deposit on the villa.

Gutted.

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium View Post

Just get a super-injunction. Simples.
            Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

He said he loved me and was going to leave his wife. I bet he's on the phone to his lawyers right now...
              What happens in General, stays in General.
              You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Seemed unusually coherent.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
                  Seemed unusually coherent.
                  That's the giveaway
                  Bazza gets caught
                  Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

I'm still trying to find the thread where he asked suity to marry him
                    "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Working...
                    X