• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GeEk PrIdE dAy

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GeEk PrIdE dAy

Geek Pride Day - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

I am wearing my NHS Glasses and Pocket Protector especaily
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

To night I will sort out my video drivers in celebration
    Growing old is mandatory
    Growing up is optional

Comment

While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

Bugger, I thought it was Towel Day. Or maybe it's OK as it is still a bit geeky.

Comment

Originally posted by PRC1964 View Post
          Bugger, I thought it was Towel Day. Or maybe it's OK as it is still a bit geeky.
          The date was chosen as to commemorate the release of the first Star Wars film on 25 May 1977, but shares the same day as three other similar fan 'holidays' - Towel Day, for fans of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy by Douglas Adams, one possible date of Star Wars Day, and the Glorious 25 May, for fans of Terry Pratchett's Discworld.
          Its both and so much more!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

I'm alphabetising my stamp collection
            "Ask not what you can do for your country. Ask what's for lunch." - Orson Welles

Norrahe's blog

Comment

Originally posted by Halo Jones View Post
              Tonight I will rewrite my video drivers in celebration
              ftfy

Comment

The date was chosen as to commemorate the release of the first Star Wars film on 25 May 1977, but shares the same day as three other similar fan 'holidays' - Towel Day, for fans of the Hitchhiker's Guide to the Galaxy Trilogy by Douglas Adams, one possible date of Star Wars Day, and the Glorious 25 May, for fans of Terry Pratchett's Discworld.
                That's just two other similar fan holidays. They've counted Star Wars twice. I thought it might be in the spirit of Geek Day to point this out.

Comment

Shouldn't it be:
                  "933K pRiD3 d4y"?
                  Coffee's for closers

Comment

Working...
                  X