• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

The Hotel Poll

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Hotel Poll

There's the sticky about hotels up the top but I thought a poll might be of interest to see which hotels are the favoured ones with most contractors. Many of us stay in hotels, whether it be for a short period or like myself for long periods of time. Looking through my bills I've spent over 70% of my time in hotels in the last 6 years:

So here goes (with obligatory AndyW option)
    Accor - Sofitel, Pullman, Gallery, Novotel, Mercure, Adagio, Ibis, Allseasons, Etap
    14.29%
    IC Hotels - Intercontinental, Crowne Plaza, Holiday Inn (and Express), Indigo and Staybridge
    28.57%
    Other chains - Hilton, Best Western, Travel Inn, Marriott, Sheraton, Travelodge, Premier Inn
    4.76%
    Bed and Breakfast - including pubs, guest houses
    9.52%
    Independant hotels including apartment hotels
    19.05%
    Renting property
    19.05%
    AndyW mum's left side of the Super King with matching duvet and pillow cases
    4.76%
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

C'mon get on with it.
    Me, me, me...

Comment

so what do I do?
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Option 3 was more than 100 characters
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Option 3 was more than 100 characters
          Why not just a Google link to every available hotel?
          Me, me, me...

Comment

I don't see the Radison
            "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Holiday inn - Priority club for free holidays and weekends away...

Nice perk prob the only perk!

Tone

Comment

sorry this is a fail.

you should ask about types of hotel

and hotel strategies

good effort, but must try harder

(\__/)
                (>'.'<)
                ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
                  sorry this is a fail.

you should ask about types of hotel

and hotel strategies

good effort, but must try harder

But at least I didn't vote for AndyW's mum Hey, it's 21:30, I've been drinking wine and watching Darmstadt's future harem go by

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                    But at least I didn't vote for AndyW's mum Hey, it's 21:30, I've been drinking wine and watching Darmstadt's future harem go by

stick at it
                    (\__/)
                    (>'.'<)
                    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Working...
                    X