• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Agents - stop doing keyword searches

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agents - stop doing keyword searches

Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support German speaker Microsoft Dynamics CRM German speaker - Microsoft Dynamics CRM Support German speakers urgently needed to work from home on a support basics for a 12 - 24 month contract - freelance. The ideal candidate should have a minimum of 2 + years commercial experience of support and dealing with customers who use CRM 4.0. The client is working on CRM V4.0 and is looking to move over to version 2011. For more information please call Cantdo Jobproperly on xxxxx. Candidates who have expereince in microsoft dynamics and can speak german are urgently needed for this role
    The above arrived in my inbox from an agency this evening. Have not got a clue why I got it until I noticed that there are probably 2 words in my CV which fit the above desciption: German (yes, I live there and speak it) and Microsoft (probably everyone in his database got this job as probably everyone has the word Microsoft in their CV.) What is the point? All this does is aggravate us and put your agency on a list of companies not to do business with as it seems you can't actually do your job properly

(Where's the grumpy old bastard smilie - the grumpie?)
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    The above arrived in my inbox from an agency this evening. Have not got a clue why I got it until I noticed that there are probably 2 words in my CV which fit the above desciption: German (yes, I live there and speak it) and Microsoft (probably everyone in his database got this job as probably everyone has the word Microsoft in their CV.) What is the point? All this does is aggravate us and put your agency on a list of companies not to do business with as it seems you can't actually do your job properly

(Where's the grumpy old bastard smilie - the grumpie?)
    I suspect you've answered your own question.
    Surely the agency sending out this spam could manually filter the initial list to just include relevant applicants? But I suppose that would involve some actual work.
    Speaking gibberish on internet talkboards since last Michaelmas. Plus here on Twitter

Comment

The whole Agents/Contractor relationship has changed.

I blame Jobswerve et al.

When I were a lad(pup, Shirley) Agents actually put some effort into their job.

FFS, I'm so old I remember Gary Goldsmith driving a red Lotus Esprit when he worked for MDA in Slough.

Comment

Darmstadt, are you sure this forum is the right place to complain about agents?

If you just want to vent, and feel like a real woman, then yes this is the right place.

If you want something to actually be done about it then you need to tell them in the forum for Hairgel.
        "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Working...
        X