• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Is the Assembled Congregation aware that Roger Waters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Assembled Congregation aware that Roger Waters

is on Desert Island Discs, Sunday 29th?

I wonder if he'll have Comfortably Numb amongst his choices.

http://www.rogerwaterstours.com/inde...d-get-podcast/

So... what was the opinion of the assembled congregation on the musical choices of Mr Waters?

I listened to the R4 LW version which was on at 10 a.m. on Sunday instead of the Archers*.

*Now I'll never know what Shula got up to.
    Last edited by zeitghost; 30 April 2017, 12:30.

Originally posted by zeitghost View Post
    is on Desert Island Discs, Sunday 29th?

I wonder if he'll have Comfortably Numb amongst his choices.

Roger Waters on Desert Island Discs – How To Tune In and get Podcast - Roger Waters The Wall Live Tour 2010/2011
    'when the tigers broke free'
    (\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

There you are.

We were looking for you yesterday.

JT Kirk made an appearance in your absence - not sure about that fella.
      Bazza gets caught
      Socrates - "The only true wisdom is in knowing you know nothing."

CUK University Challenge Champions 2010

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost
        So... what was the opinion of the assembled congregation on the musical choices of Mr Waters?

I listened to the R4 LW version which was on at 10 a.m. on Sunday instead of the Archers*.

I thought you'd died. Someone said you'd been caught shedding(cottaging, Shirley?).

Comment

Originally posted by zeitghost

OT But Archers Podcast, an absoulte god send since I have started contracting!
          Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
          I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Missed it, unfortunately.

Currently listening to the podcast here, but "for rights reasons, the choices are shorter than in the radio broadcast".

Bah humbug. I'll record the repeat then - tomorrow (Friday) at 9am.
            Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
              OT But Archers Podcast, an absoulte god send since I have started contracting!
              If you're going to refer to the "Almighty" then please use His correct title "God". He worked hard for that capital "G"!

Comment

Originally posted by Churchill View Post
                If you're going to refer to the "Almighty" then please use His correct title "God". He worked hard for that capital "G"!
                As he is a work of fiction I will refer to him however I feel, in that way I hold him in the same regard as Santa, The Easter Bunny and Russell
                Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
                I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Working...
                X