• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Back from my holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back from my holiday

Just got back from my 7 day forced hiatus. What have I missed apart from Chutney Spoon fun?

Welcome back, here is some +rep for you!

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post
      Just got back from my 7 day forced hiatus. What have I missed apart from Chutney Spoon fun?
      Hope you've had a nice rest Russ. Let's take you to the top now.

Russ for King!
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Yes, I say we were wrong with russell - he has shown great character whilst being on forced vacation and now he is back. Please +rep him and remember - don't break sockies until you get new one...

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
          Yes, I say we were wrong with russell - he has shown great character whilst being on forced vacation and now he is back. Please +rep him and remember - don't break sockies until you get new one...
          WIS.

Difficult to create good ones. You need to look after them otherwise their batteries run out early and leak over the carpet.

Comment

And the time it takes to get approved for posting makes my blood boil

Comment

Originally posted by RichardCranium
              Now I can go back to sleep.

Byeee!

Your not my Father, MF is, at least that's what one of my mums told me.

Comment

I see you didn't improve your spelling during your time off.

Comment

I think you've been unduly treated son, especially by that nasty piece of work SimonMac.

He will be our new 'lowest rep' guinea pig .

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Yes, I say we were wrong with russell - he has shown great character whilst being on forced vacation
                    How do you know he showed great character if he wasn't here? Is russell your room-mate? Maybe he is your stand-in sofa?

Hi Russ. What have done with all that time away from CUK?
                    Originally posted by MaryPoppins
                    I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
                    Originally posted by vetran
                    Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Working...
                    X