• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Economy to collapse next week

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Economy to collapse next week

BBC News - London 2012: Most ticket money 'debited by next week'

Looks like the last few credit cards are going to be maxed out by 10th june. Who is going to spend spend spend now?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Originally posted by doodab View Post
    BBC News - London 2012: Most ticket money 'debited by next week'

Looks like the last few credit cards are going to be maxed out by 10th june. Who is going to spend spend spend now?

A thread about direct debits being processed, this place has gone downhill.

Comment

Originally posted by russell View Post

A thread about direct debits being processed, this place has gone downhill.
      Credit card payments are not the same as direct debits. I thought you worked at a Bank?
      merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
        Credit card payments are not the same as direct debits. I thought you worked at a Bank?
        He's obviously lost track of the recent fantasy lies, poor sockpuppetry.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          He's obviously lost track of the recent fantasy lies, poor sockpuppetry.
          Like you'd do better - try keeping track of all conversations across many browsers, proxies and logins - it's a full time job and very poorly paid due to low sockie entertainment CUK budget!

Comment

Originally posted by eek View Post
            Oh Credit Card Payments!!! I am sorry then that changes everything! I think there making a film about them and it's the focus of the new Bob Dylan album.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
              Like you'd do better - try keeping track of all conversations across many browsers, proxies and logins - it's a full time job and very poorly paid due to low sockie entertainment CUK budget!
              That implies that the Russell sockie is entertaining, it's a shame that it's not.

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
                That implies that the Russell sockie is entertaining, it's a shame that it's not.

Comment

Working...
                X