• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Friday Caption Competition

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Friday Caption Competition

"Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

. . . and the winner of this years "most amusing anal polyp" competition iiiiiiiisssss . . . . . . Tiddles.
    The vegetarian option.

Comment

"This picture will make a terrible caption competition"

Comment

Ugly git ruins cat's chances of scoring.
        And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Once he'd got the hand of it Tiddles found turning his owner into a Zombie slave very usefull.
          "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Having mis-read what Richard Gere did to a hamster (allegedly), man tries to insert himself up a cat's anus.

Comment

Cat discovers new use for human and declares "Now we have 3 reasons for not wiping humans off the planet!"
              Coffee's for closers

Comment

Gingerjedi mistakes his cat for a hat.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

"Shh!"

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                    Gingerjedi mistakes his cat for a hat.
                    I do have the rugged beard but I'm much better looking than that fat git, I've often been likened to the Celtic warrior Steve Collins.
                    Science isn't about why, it's about why not. You ask: why is so much of our science dangerous? I say: why not marry safe science if you love it so much. In fact, why not invent a special safety door that won't hit you in the butt on the way out, because you are fired. - Cave Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X