• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dont contract in Stockholm

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dont contract in Stockholm

The problem is , you start getting attached. you start to empathise with your captors, i mean clients. pretty soon (6 months max) you are part of the furniture and you never want to leave

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

I see what you've done there.

Don't do it again

Comment

I'll be playing rugby in the Stockholm Tens. Does that count?

I rather like Stockholm.
      And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

In that respect, China's worse.

Comment

I contracted in the South Pole and six months later in the North Pole. It affected me so much I ended up with bipolar disorder.
          "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            The problem is , you start getting attached. you start to empathise with your captors, i mean clients. pretty soon (6 months max) you are part of the furniture and you never want to leave

What do you suggest we call this syndrome?
            "Condoms should come with a free pack of earplugs."

Comment

Originally posted by ThomasSoerensen View Post
              What do you suggest we call this syndrome?
              Stock option syndrome?

Comment

Working...
              X