• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Please recommend bank with good online banking, Halifax is crap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Please recommend bank with good online banking, Halifax is crap

I have had enough with the New crap Halifax online banking. Its awfull.

Can anyone recommend a bank with decent online banking?.

This is for Personal use not Business banking

cheer
    css_jay99

I have always found NatWest to be reasonably good. Still a bunch of robbers mind you, but their online option is halfways decent IMHO.
    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Santander's been good for me for personal banking.
      Me, me, me...

Comment

Cater Allen mate. (Part of Santander, but still good for contractors).

Nice to see that HBOS moving over to the Lloyds online system has worked so well. They were warned
        When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by TestMangler View Post
          Cater Allen mate. (Part of Santander, but still good for contractors).

Nice to see that HBOS moving over to the Lloyds online system has worked so well. They were warned
          Cater Allen is a good bank for contractors, however their online site isn't that great, very basic, but their phone banking is superb, never a bob heard.

Comment

smile is excellent and there UK based call centres are good too.

Comment

Depends what you want.

RBS (part of the group Natwest is in) and Nationwide have good internet banking.

Don't know about the RBS telephone option cos I don't use them. Nationwide telephone banking really depends on the time of day but everyone I have spoken to has a British accent.

Currently have a Metrobank account as well. Very odd to have staff jump on you when you enter the door but RBS use to be like that before it took over Natwest.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Happy with First Direct.

Comment

Working...
                X