• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

GMail and Youtube

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

GMail and Youtube

I searched for you tube and under the little sublinks it has a link for some guy I used to work with which linked to his page of some videos. I emailed him through gmail years ago so it must have linked them through that! Amazing yet scary.

Originally posted by russell View Post
    I searched for you tube and under the little sublinks it has a link for some guy I used to work with which linked to his page of some videos. I emailed him through gmail years ago so it must have linked them through that! Amazing yet scary.
    When you emailed the guy he automatically got added to your gmail contacts list...
    When you searched on google, you were logged in with the same account. It's the social search thing.
    But yeah, scary because of how much information one company has. <<<insert daft joke about world domination here>>>

Comment

Working...
    X