• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Proof that russell *was* kandr!!!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Proof that russell *was* kandr!!!

[removed]

Last edited by administrator; 27th May 2011 at 23:43. Reason: no need for these screenshots, take a holiday for a few days too!

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    [removed]

Last edited by administrator; 27th May 2011 at 23:43. Reason: no need for these screenshots, take a holiday for a few days too!
    Admin. When you find this post it appears that you have attempted to ban AtW this evening but due to the beer you had earlier you must have made a mistake as he still shows on the User List.

This is a reminder to make sure you do it properly in the morning.

Hth

MF
    Last edited by MarillionFan; 27 May 2011, 22:50.
    What happens in General, stays in General.
    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

You've got to love AtW. The tedium, the invention, the sofa, the banning
      +50 Xeno Geek Points
      Come back Toolpusher, scotspine, Voodooflux. Pogle
      As for the rest of you - DILLIGAF

Purveyor of fine quality smut since 2005

CUK Olympic University Challenge Champions 2010/2012

Comment

Given that his custom title is "Banned" should it not be modified to something along the lines of "Banned, really, like" at times when he actually is banned?

Last edited by administrator; Nah, not really

BTW, how many people realise that the "Last edited by" text is actually a link, and allows one to see the history of modifications to the post? Most of them tend to be just fixing typos, but it can be interesting to see how people have moderated their language, or even their opinions, on occasion

EDIT: although it may be that one can only see the edit history of one's own posts as a normal user; the last time I played with the feature was on the dev server when I was logged in as admin... if I had any sockpuppets I could try using one to test this out, but I haven't so I can't
        Last edited by NickFitz; 28 May 2011, 02:21.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
          Given that his custom title is "Banned" should it not be modified to something along the lines of "Banned, really, like" at times when he actually is banned?

Last edited by administrator; Nah, not really

BTW, how many people realise that the "Last edited by" text is actually a link, and allows one to see the history of modifications to the post? Most of them tend to be just fixing typos, but it can be interesting to see how people have moderated their language, or even their opinions, on occasion

Banned. seriously
          (\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by EternalOptimist View Post
            Banned. seriously

Comment

EDIT: although it may be that one can only see the edit history of one's own posts as a normal user; the last time I played with the feature was on the dev server when I was logged in as admin... if I had any sockpuppets I could try using one to test this out, but I haven't so I can't
              I can read them though.
              Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

There's no link to let me read your previous versions.

EDIT Now I'll see if I can read my own.

EDIT It works on my own posts!

I wonder if I would ever use that feature, ... probably not.
                Last edited by Gonzo; 28 May 2011, 04:44. Reason: Curiosity

Comment

What was this banning all about and what were the screenshots?

Squirrel pr0n?

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
                    I can read them though.
                    Interesting. I never knew you the edited was a hyperlink? And I know everything! I must have forgotten.
                    What happens in General, stays in General.
                    You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Working...
                    X