• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Another - Kenicke off Grease dead

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Another - Kenicke off Grease dead

BBC News - Jeff Conaway, Grease and Taxi actor, dies aged 60

Still, a great band came out of it...

Better known (at least to those of us who've never seen Grease) as Zack Allen from Babylon 5

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
      Better known (at least to those of us who've never seen Grease) as Zack Allen from Babylon 5
      And someone in 'Taxi' too....

Comment

I'm a bit surprised you've never seen Grease, while it's cheesier than a wensleydale factory it's a bit of a classic.
        I remember him from B5 and Grease, 60 is no age.
        Last edited by TykeMerc; 29 May 2011, 00:04. Reason: Typo

Comment

Originally posted by TykeMerc View Post
          I'm a bit surprised you've never seen Grease, while it's cheesier than a wensleydale factory it's a bit of a classic.
          I was sixteen when it came out; I saw the demographic it appealed to, and they did not appeal to me

Comment

While the punks were gobbing on each other and moaning about demographics I could see the geographics of those ONJ tight pants.

Comment

Grease was one of my favourite films, though not for the cheesiness.

And Kinecky was probably my favourite character in it.

Comment

Originally posted by NickFitz View Post
                I was sixteen when it came out; I saw the demographic it appealed to, and they did not appeal to me
                Worth swallowing our pride for my generation simply for Olivia Neutron Bomb.

We didn't admit to liking Abba either...

... but it was always playing on the juke box down the pub.
                Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Saw Grease in the cinema in 1998. Just as good then as it had been twenty years early. I probably appreciated it more, in fact.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X