d000hg
29th May 2011, 11:38
Fingertips on my left hand
Left ankle

MarillionFan
29th May 2011, 12:13
Left ankle

I'm surprised it's only a couple of things considering that last night you were the cum bunny at a bukkake party.:laugh

DaveB
29th May 2011, 14:24
I'm surprised it's only a couple of things considering that last night you were the cum bunny at a bukkake party.:laugh

That would be parts of him that are sticky...

TykeMerc
29th May 2011, 15:18

That's the voice of experience?

Scotgal
29th May 2011, 18:08
Left ankle

Were you partaking in a sport today that caused these injuries?

MarillionFan
29th May 2011, 18:34
That's the voice of experience?

EternalOptimist mentioned it to me. He said he used to take the role on regularly as a bit of extra pocket money for a Soho fetish club but since being close to retirement and losing a lot of his teeth to knob rot he said to me 'Just no need' anymore. :rolleyes:

TykeMerc
29th May 2011, 18:53
EternalOptimist mentioned it to me. He said he used to take the role on regularly as a bit of extra pocket money for a Soho fetish club but since being close to retirement and losing a lot of his teeth to knob rot he said to me 'Just no need' anymore. :rolleyes:

So you took his contract over as substitute?

shaunbhoy
29th May 2011, 18:56
Were you partaking in a sport today that caused these injuries?

Yes, synchronised Clog-Sparking!!

:rollin:

d000hg
29th May 2011, 18:58
Were you partaking in a sport today that caused these injuries?No but the ankle is sports-related.

Halo Jones
29th May 2011, 22:49
I have bruised knees from falling over whilst trying to mosh to Rammstien in 7" heels:ohwell

MarillionFan
29th May 2011, 22:57
I have bruised knees from falling over whilst trying to mosh to Rammstien in 7" heels:ohwell

I've just read that as 'nosh' :rollin: