• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Barbecue Demo

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Barbecue Demo

As members of the gardening club at our local garden centre, we today took up an invitation to attend a demo on how to do the perfect bbq sausage.

Was very entertaining and the missus and I were both given Weber tracksuits which we shall wear to the pub tonight.

Originally posted by pacharan View Post
    As members of the gardening club at our local garden centre, we today took up an invitation to attend a demo on how to do the perfect bbq sausage.

Was very entertaining and the missus and I were both given Weber tracksuits which we shall wear to the pub tonight.
    nice

my bbq sausages are either pink all through. or burned offerings

and I never got a free traccy out it either

(\__/)
    (>'.'<)
    ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

This should be the start of a GricerBoy adventure.
        Originally posted by MaryPoppins
        I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
        Originally posted by vetran
        Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
          This should be the start of a GricerBoy adventure.
          That's the problem when you have multiple sockies
          merely at clientco for the entertainment

Comment

His and hers matching tracksuits?

Up there with his and hers matching anoraks, surely!

And track suits to the pub???

Behold the warranty -- the bold print giveth and the fine print taketh away.

Comment

Heston or someone recommended poaching sausages before frying/BBQ'ing gently to give some colour. I could never get 'em right before doing it like this.
              Practically perfect in every way....there's a time and (more importantly) a place for malarkey.
              +5 Xeno Cool Points

Comment

Working...
              X