• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

What are the symptoms of multiple organ failure?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What are the symptoms of multiple organ failure?

Does it vary depending on which organs are giving up?
    While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

I'll refrain from an utterly sarcastic response in case there is a serous reason you are asked this, but I have to question:-

a) How could anyone answer such an open ended question with no secondary details - it's a bit like asking "what do you do if a software program isn't working", without saying what software package, what error etc.

b) If there is a serious reason for asking this, why on earth are you asking (mostly IT) Contractors

Comment

I think it's safe to assume that if I was seriously concerned I would have phoned a doctor.

I do feel a bit ropey though. More of a "multiple organ struggling a bit" situation.
        While you're waiting, read the free novel we sent you. It's a Spanish story about a guy named 'Manual.'

Comment

we have some good examples right here

Liver failure - EO
          Kidney failure - Milan<kidney>Benes
          Skin - SB <the scaley>
          Penis - <cough> that'll be me again
          Lungs - some heavy smoker probbly
          Brain - MF underused, it shrivelled up long ago

(\__/)
          (>'.'<)
          ("")("") Born to Drink. Forced to Work

Comment

Originally posted by doodab View Post
            I do feel a bit ropey.
            Obviously it must be multiple organs. Or you might have a cold.
            Originally posted by MaryPoppins
            I'd still not breastfeed a nazi
            Originally posted by vetran
            Urine is quite nourishing

Comment

Does it vary depending on which organs are giving up?
              Dunno, but it's no excuse to avoid invoicing.
              And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by d000hg View Post
                Obviously it must be multiple organs. Or you might have a cold.
                Definitely not a cold. Headache, fever, vomiting, and various internal pains. The worst seems to have passed now I've emptied myself out but the headache isn't going away even with 2 x 400mg ibuprofen.

I am guessing that spending a lot of time in the sun yesterday followed by sitting in the sun and drinking 3L of beer is the culprit.
                Last edited by doodab; 30 May 2011, 11:34.

Comment

Definitely not a cold. Headache, fever, vomiting, and various internal pains.
                  Cucumbersitis?
                  And what exactly is wrong with an "ad hominem" argument? Dodgy Agent, 16-5-2014

Comment

Originally posted by Mich the Tester View Post
                    Cucumbersitis?
                    I did consider that, being in Germany and all, but I haven't eaten a cucumber for ages. Unless you count pickled gherkins.

Comment

Working...
                    X