• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Back From Holiday

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Back From Holiday

No not a banning type "holiday" but one with the kids where I am laptop and mobile phone free.

What have I missed since Friday lunchtime seeing as I have had no news, papers or online.
    Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
    I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Welcome back Simes.

You've missed nothing. Still the same tedious stories of superinjunctions doing the rounds. That and some FIFA corruption affair which will also run and run boring the pants off me in the process.

Think I might have a few weeks of completely avoiding the news. If anything major happens I'll find out one way or another.

Will make an exception for the Fosseway Times though as that has details of all the jumble sales and steam rallies going on in the area.

Comment

Originally posted by SimonMac View Post
      What have I missed since Friday lunchtime seeing as I have had no news, papers or online.
      pacharan is still a boring twunt.

HTH
      “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

You as well, French Food, French wine and good company.. Bliss.

Nothing happened.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X